Woodland Tipi and Yurt Holidays Terms and conditions
1. Your deposit is non-refundable
2. Cancellations: if you have to cancel your booking then please inform us by writing. If your cancellation is more than 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday then you only forfeit your deposit. If you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to the start date of your holiday then the whole balance is due. Non-payment of the balance (8 weeks prior to the start date of your holiday) – will be considered a cancellation. In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your holiday for whatever reason, please note that we are unable to make any refund and we strongly advise you to take out insurance to cover any losses incurred by yourselves.
2a. Coronavirus Booking Guarantee:
* A low deposit of 30% to secure the booking.
* The balance payment will not be due until 30 days before the holiday
* No refunds offered to the customer, but flexibility to move bookings until the end of our 2021 season, in the event of Coronavirus restrictions.
3. All fires on the site must be attended at all times and kept manageable. Fire guards must be used inside the tents at all times. Parents of under 3’s must take extra caution and not leave children unsupervised where there is a fire. Only our tea lights must be used. Matches must be kept out of reach of children.
4. The arrival time is 3 pm and departure time is 10 am. Please leave your tent tidy and return any crockery to the kitchen
5. Please note that a good quality sleeping bag is needed for camping
6. We have rain caps on the tipis but owing to the design of the tipis, some rain may drip in. It is essential that the smoke flaps and door are closed correctly to minimise any drips
7. Children are only allowed to use the play equipment on the site under the supervision of a responsible adult
8. Children must be under adult supervision in the car park. The farmyard and machines strictly out of bounds
9. Hammocks are only to be used by one person at a time
10. Noise to be kept to a minimum after 10 pm. No loud music allowed
11. Any damages must be paid for
12. We do not accept any liability of injury or loss on our premises
13. No smoking in the tipis and yurts
14. Any accidents must be reported to Mark
15. Sorry we do not accept dogs on the site
16. GROUP BOOKINGS PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE NOT A PARTY SITE AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT HEN OR STAG PARTIES –
However, we WELCOME responsible adult groups as long as they accept our ethos of being in a quiet and peaceful woodland setting, at one with nature and the enjoyment of walking, cycling, canoeing etc. We are primarily a family site so no loud music is allowed i.e. amplified music, drums, iPods/radios with speakers, karaoke machines. Groups must respect other families on the site (if they are taking only half the site) ALL ADULT GROUPS ARE RESTRICTED TO ONE TIPI OR YURT ONLY.
No extra guests allowed on the site apart from people booked in.
17. Occupancy of a yurt/ tipi or bell tent must not exceed 6 people. Woodland Tipi and Yurt Holidays reserve the right to refuse entry to the site if the numbers in your group exceed this. This pertains to our rule of adults only being able to book one tent only also. The booking will then be deemed cancelled with full loss of payment.
18. Guests who are deemed to be causing a noise or nuisance will be given one warning and then if the nuisance persists they will be liable to a loss of Damages Deposit and/or ejected from the site. Amplified music is prohibited at all times.
A damage deposit is required for groups
This is £400 for groups taking the whole site (9 tents)
£200 for groups taking half the site (4 – 5 tents)
This to be paid a week before your stay by bank transfer
Account no: 69588288
Sort code: 08-92-99
This will be returned by bank transfer after the site has been checked for damage/excess cleaning
Hot Tub User Regulations
- Shower and use the footbath before using the hot tub.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the hot tub is 6 persons.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Children and others who are unable to keep their faces out of the water must not use the tub.
- All children using the tub must be supervised.
- Babies nappies must not be changed besides the hot tub.
- It is recommended that the hot tub is not used after a heavy meal or while under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
- Intended users suffering from disease of the heart and circulation, are ‘immune-suppressed’, subject to fits or taking drugs affecting the cardiovascular or nervous system should not use the hot tub without seeking medical advice.
- Pregnant women are advised to consult their doctor before using the hot tub.
- Bathers must not use lotions, oils, makeup or skin creams in the tub.
- Bathers must not use the hot tub if they have been suffering from diarrhoea within the last 14 days or have any verrucas.
- Bathers are discouraged from swallowing the hot tub water.
- Children must not be allowed in the hot tub area unless supervised.
- The last adult must shut the gate to ensure no children enter the hot tub area.
YOU USE THE HOT TUB AT YOUR OWN RISK
WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SAFETY WHILST YOU ARE USING THE HOT TUB
ONLY ADULT ARE TO REMOVE THE LID
PLACE THE LID CAREFULLY AGAINST A POST