Thank you for thinking of Woodland Tipi and Yurts as a possible venue for your woodland wedding. A few words to describe our woodland venue; magical, relaxed, unique, rustic luxury, natural, spacious, elemental…
Of course, nature provides an ever changing beauty and natural ambience for a gorgeous celebration, together with flickering firelight from the fire pits, lanterns and fairy lights in the trees and comfy king-sized beds within the yurts and tipis, just a hop away, we hope to provide you with totally unique and special venue to create memories to last a lifetime…
You can arrange your own catering, marquee style and hire, music, the order of celebration over the weekend, decorations, bar area set up and any extras quirky and unique ideas. We do have local contacts if needed. We offer you the creative freedom to design your own Woodland Wedding truly reflecting you both.
Vintage era, magical, festival vibe, natural and laid back, or your own quirky theme, you decide.
We provide you with:
• 12 acres of beautiful woodland
• Marquee site nestled in the centre of the wood ( 70’ x 30’)
• Accommodation for 50 guests in yurts and tipis
• Room for 40 additional day guests
• 2 woodsman awnings seating 20 guests each
• 2 fully equipped kitchens
• 2 wood-fired pizza ovens
• 2 wood-fired hot tubs
• 9 fire pits around the site
• Chill out area with hammocks
• Flush and compost toilets
• Electric hook up close to marquee site for lights or music
• Ample car parking space
• Providing local contacts if needed and liaising with outside suppliers
• A minimum of 2 nights. Arriving on the Friday after 2 pm and checking out at noon on Sunday. Midweek weddings are also welcome.
If you need any more information or would like to arrange a visit, please contact me:
We are currently taking 2023 wedding bookings
Please email Julia for prices and further details
See wedding event terms and conditions